1) How old do you wish you were?
Anything between 18 and 27 would be great for me now. Since I’ll be just 12 months away from THIRTY tomorrow!!!
2) Where were you when 9/11 happened?
All comfy asleep in my warm bed. Then my mom practically busted the door down and told me to turn the tv on. She got real pissed when I said how brilliant an attack that was! In case you didn’t know most people are incapable of holding more than one idea in their head at once!!
3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Cram them full of fireworks… Wait… You didn’t hear that from me!
4) Do you consider yourself kind?
As long as you don’t piss me off.
5) What made you smile today?
One of Leeloo’s new pictures.
6) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
This is actually an interesting question… hmm…probably Japanese since I like the j-punk so much. But they say Japanese is REALLY hard to learn!
7) What is your favorite part of the day?
Spending time with a special someone.
8) What do you consider a vacation?
Pretty much anything away from here! I’ve never had a real vacation.
9) Do you follow your horoscope?
I don’t believe in voodoo.
10) Would you move for the person you loved?
I would move for anyone! ANYONE!!!
11) Are you touchy feely?
If it’s the right person.
12) Do you believe that opposites attract?
Personally I need alot in common with someone to get interested. But you grow through the differences.
13) In one sentence, explain what ended your last relationship:
Who needs a whole sentence?! Psycho.
14) Last thing you said aloud?
I would imagine it was “HAHAHA!!!” since Conan was on a while ago.
15) Last thing someone else said aloud?
“FOUR DOLLARS?!?!?”; “Yeah! I bought him mouthwash.” - bitch.
16) What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?
Just getting to sleep! Stayed up talking all night.
17) What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
This survey is taking forever… And listening to Jawbreaker.
18) Do you trust people easily?
What a wonderfully complicated question. Not at all! But I don’t have much to hide either.
19) What are your phobias?
Losing everyone I love and dying alone. Why is this thing getting depressing…
20) Do you want kids?
Are you kidding?? They’d be MONSTERS!!!
21) Do you keep a handwritten journal?
Wanna know something lame? These stupid surveys are very journal-like!
22) Where would you rather be right now?
23) What is your favorite tv show?
Conan O’Brien. Oh and Scrubs. Goddamn it’s funny! And The Simpsons and Family Guy…
24) Something that happened to you in 1985?
I turned 8 years old.
25) Are you paranoid?
Who said that?
26) Are you impatient?
Completely and not at all.
27) Who can you relate to?
My friends or else they wouldn’t be my friends!
28) What color is your toothbrush?
The color of fungus…yummy!
29) Have you been burned by love?
30) What’s your life motto?
Never take the small pleasures for granted! They mean the most in the end.
31) Where is your best friend right now?
Too damn far away. Marilyn…best ever.
32) What were you doing at midnight last night?
33) What is out your back door?
The outside world… AAAAAGH!!! Natural light!!!
34) Do you feel accepted by your family?
35) What color shirt are you wearing?
White and full of holes.
36) What kind of winter coat do you have?
Leather all the way!
37) Last thing you bought?
A bunch of shit from No Idea that totalled all of $21. Fuck yeah!
38) What did you have for dinner last night?
Soup…and I spilled it on myself taking it out of the microwave. Burned the PISSSS out of my hand!!! Almost took the skin off when I was wiping it off. Nice!
39) What time did you wake up today?
40) Current worry?
I realized my dad is losing his mind today. Senility, alzheiemers, too many years of drugs and alcohol, something… And regardless of how much I hate the son of a bitch it still bothers me. Which pissed me off a little. Fuck…it’s my dad! And this survey sucked.